Do not Complete these steps prior to 7PM CST Friday April 20
Mobile clients must be reconfigured as part of the migration. Instructions for different phone platforms are found below.
Keep in mind that if you have configured your account in the devices native app as well as the Outlook app, both will need to be deleted, prior to the reconfiguration steps below.
· iOS Outlook App - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-email-in-Outlook-foriOS-mobile-app-b2de2161-cc1d-49ef-9ef9-81acd1c8e234
· iOS native mail app - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-email-using-theiOS-Mail-app-7e5b180f-bc8f-45cc-8da1-5cefc1e633d1?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US
· Android Outlook App - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-email-in-theOutlook-for-Android-app-886db551-8dfa-4fd5-b835-f8e532091872
· Android native mail app - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-email-inAndroid-email-app-71147974-7aca-491b-978a-ab15e360434c?ui=en-US&rs=enUS&ad=US
· Windows Phone native mail app - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-up-Officeapps-and-email-on-Windows-Phone-9bccc8b8-a321-4d0d-a45e-6e06a3438e43?ui=enUS&rs=en-US&ad=US
· Set up the Outlook App on a phone (video) - https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Set-upemail-on-a-phone-647909af-560f-4977-ae45-3b45ad9e8236?ui=en-US&rs=en-US&ad=US