Thursday, August 8, 2013
What we did today
We worked in the classroom on the following:
- To Kill a Mockingbird books were issued.
- We read a small amount of the first chapter of TKAM noting characters and some vocabulary which may not be familiar
We worked in the computer lab on the following:
- Studying the vocabulary for Friday's test
- Posted comments to the blog regarding the syllabus and rubrics- if this assignment had not been completed
- Wrote or typed and printed your communication goals for this year. You may include a checklist to help you keep track of which goals you are achieving.
Put this in your Communication Portfolio in the correction section
IMPORTANT--Communication Portfilios will be checked on Tuesday, August 13
**** Reminder-- If you have questions, email me email@example.com