1. Students will take their seats upon entering the room and wait for the classroom helper to pass out the Mad Minute and the problem of the day form.
2. Students will have the time it takes the teacher to take attendance to complete the Problem of the day.
3. After attendance is taken the teacher or a student will explain the Problem of the Day.
4, The teacher will instruct students to turn to mad Minute. Students will have 1 minute to complete 30 problems.
5, The classroom helper will pass out red pens.
6. The teacher will call the answers to the mad minutes.
7. The classroom helper will pick up the Problem of the day and the mad minute.
8, The student helper will then place the papers in the blue orginizer in back of the room in the appropriate slot.