See below for general requirements for athletic events as required by the Kentucky Department of Public Health, KHSAA, and the Lake Cumberland District Health Department. Sport specific plans will be posted very soon.
Gameday Guidance for All Sports
- Gates will not open until 30 minutes prior to start time. Only student-athletes and essential staff will be allowed into an event prior.
- We are limited in the capacity of our fans from 20-30%. Tickets will be reserved for the family members of Clinton County student-athletes and the visiting team. We will communicate ticket policies for each sport individually.
- We hope to increase our capacity over time, this requires commitment and cooperation from our fans.
- Anyone entering an athletic facility will be screened and have a temperature check.
- If you are experiencing any COVID19 related symptoms, please do not attend any games for the safety of the student-athletes and fans in attendance.
- Fans will be required to sign in and provide a contact phone number for each game that they attend.
- Per KHSAA guidelines, masks are required of all fans attending games, school age and up. You will not be allowed entry without a mask.
- Fans are to distance 6 feet from each other, and we ask that families and/or groups that travel together to sit with each other.
- Specific sections will be reserved for visitors only.
- For outdoor sports, bleachers will be available for seating. However, you are allowed and encouraged to bring your own chairs in order to distance yourself from others.
- If a section or seat is marked off as NO SEATING, please comply with that guidance.
- Children need to sit with their parents/guardians at all times.
- There will be no reserved seating this year for any contest due to distancing guidelines. Those with reserved seating in the past will not lose their seat, and will have the opportunity to purchase again once we can resume with normalcy.
- Concessions will be limited this year at all contests.
- The AD and/or administrators of the school have the authority to shut down an event or remove fans if guidelines are not followed.
- All guidelines have been recommended and approved by KHSAA, LCHD, and Clinton County BOE.
- ??????????????Any changes or cancellations will be announced at school, on the radio, Facebook, and on Instagram/Twitter: @ClintonBulldogs.