A KHEAA representative will be available at CCHS on October 27th to assist with FAFSA completion. Complete the form at the link below to secure your time slot. Spots are limited! If you have any questions, please contact the high school at 606-387-5569.
Schedule Your Workshop
Come prepared with the following documentation (per studentaid.gov website):
1. Your Social Security Number
2. Your Parent’s Social Security Number
3. Federal tax information or tax returns including IRS W-2 information, for you and for your parents
4. Records of untaxed income, such as child support, interest income, and veterans non education benefits, for you and your parents
5. Information on cash; savings and checking account balances; investments, including stocks and bonds and real estate; business and farm assets for you, and your parents